How to Get Xerox Printer Technical Support Phone Number
Xerox has a big name in the market when it comes to offering printing solutions. It offers top quality services in the field of document management, business services, and work flow solutions. This is only to ensure that all the businesses work in an efficient manner. Its printing services has gained maximum share in the market. But in case users are facing difficulties in exploring the services then they can simply move down.
Technical issues and errors with Xerox printer
Printer is not getting connected to the system
Printer is printing very slowly
Printer stays in offline mode
Method to refill the cartridge when printer is out of in
Windows is assigning print jobs to wrong printer
Paper got stuck inside in the printer
Unable to setup the wireless Xerox printer
Install and configure the printer
Blank page tends to come out when giving print commands
Printer has stopped to print all of a sudden
Printer is giving some sort of configuration error
Users looking for solution for any of the above mentioned issues can immediately get the same from the certified technicians. But for that users will only need to dial the 24/7 Xerox Printer technical support phone number. Troubleshooting assistance or steps to fix the issue is offered to the users via different technical assistance modes like remote assistance, onsite assistance, and live chatting and mail support.
How to install xerox printer driver
- First of all, open your computer and click on the start button .
- Then further click on printer and devices.
- In the printer and device window, click on the Add a printer a button.
- In the Add printer wizard, click on the option of Add a network, wireless and bluetooth printer.
- To find a printer not on the list, one needs to perform the following function. Select a option Add a printer using a Tcp/Ip address or hostname then further click on next button.
- Again enter the Ip address in the Hostname or IP address text area and also adds the address automatically in IP address.
- Again one need to Install the printer by selecting the printer manufacture from the manufacture and model number.
- Click on Next button.
- One can give a name to the printer as per one convince and click next.
- Once the printer is added successfully then click on the print a test page and then click on finish button in order to finish it.
How to fix Xerox Printer not printing issue
You may have given print command to your printer but it may not have been printing any document. The printer would be of no use if such issues are arising as the basic functionality of a printer is to print documents. There are few troubleshooting steps that have been designed by the officials of Xerox to resolve such issues. Below mentioned is an effective tutorial which users can follow in order to get rid of Xerox printer not printing issue.
Check if the printer is connected to the system
Users can then check if the power is ON when giving print commands
Make sure the drivers of the printer is installed correctly
Ensure that the Xerox printer is connected to the router if giving wireless commands