CONTACT ASUS COMPUTER TECHNICAL SUPPORT NUMBER FOR FIXING CHARGING ISSUE OF ASUS PC
The Asus computers are used by a large number of users all around the world. Many times, the ASUS users find themselves in a difficult situation, when they are not able to charge their laptop even when the cable is plugged in. So, if you are too facing the similar situation, then you just have to follow the steps written below:
- Firstly, the users have to check the AC outlet along with the plug of their PC to check that they are working fine.
- Then, the users have to make sure that their ASUS computer is properly plugged in.
- After that, they have to also check that the battery of their PC is situated at a correct place properly.
- Then, they should also try to completely remove the movie first and then, plug the laptop again. If the laptop works properly after that, then the problem would be related to the battery and not the laptop.
- If there is any kind of breaks, or burnouts, or some complicated bending along the length of power cords, then the users should immediately replace that cord with a new one.
- The users have to make sure that their PC is not suffering from the overheating problem. If it does, then they should place their laptop above a cooling fan to avoid the charging issue again.
So, if still, you are unable to fix this not charging issue of your ASUS PC, then you just need to dial the Asus computer toll-free number for getting the best ASUS troubleshooting support.
Get effective support from certified technicians on various Asus technical issues!
Asus is one of the most popular Taiwan based MNC company, which provides a wide range of mobile phones, laptops, desktops, tablets and many others. All these products are used by the billions of users across the world. Asus products are well known for its high quality, latest technology and fast speed. Behind these features, sometimes users face many technical issues while using the Asus computer or any other device.
How to fix hard drive and power plugs issues?
Is your Asus laptop’s hard disc fails to work? It is all caused beacuse your BIOS hardware not functioning properly. If you want to resolve that, then apply the following steps:
First of all, turn off your laptop and then restarts its BIOS configuration.
Now press and hold the F2 button for a few seconds until the power button is used for turn on.
Press the F2 button continuously until you have to be seen the BIOS screen.
If you are unable to resolve your issues by the following steps, then simply dial Asus computer tech support phone number to get the relevant solutions the technicians. All of these technicians are well qualified and certified by the company. When you contact with these technicians, they will gives you an effective help on your Asus computer related issues.
Setup and configure ASUS computer
ASUS is the leading brand in the field of computer which helps users to manage their work, get entertainment videos, games and many more things on the system.
Users can setup their ASUS computer and start their work for which they need to follow the given steps
· Run all windows update by typing update in the search box
· Select check for updates option after which the update process will begin
· Adjust display settings by right click on the screen and select display settings option
· Move slider under change the size of text, apps.. and reboot your computer
· Unhide file extensions and hidden files by opening the file explorer view tab and toggle on files name extension and hidden items
· Activate cortana by going to the search box seasrch for cortana and complete the process
· Install browser as per the choice
· Set keyboard shortcuts for every apps
· Copy and sync files
· Make the browser theme as per your choice
Users can also get the ASUS computer tech support by visiting the support page of ASUS or by contacting the support experts through phone and get the best possible solution for their issues in simple and effective steps.