Mozilla Firefox Technical Support Phone Number
Track Mozilla Firefox troubleshooting information in an instant
Web browser has become the most interacting way of interface with the Internet. It provides the most simplest, fastest and easiest way to connect with the Internet. There are plenty of web browser in the world. One such particular web browser which was launched since the internet heydays is Mozilla Firefox.
Have you ever used the Mozilla Firefox ? Mozilla firefox is one of the major and world leading popular web browser. The web browser is known for having the second largest web browser in terms of traffic and that’s mainly due to the smooth interface, enhanced security. In order to make itself user friendly, the web browser is comes in 90 languages. It also provides various add-ons and extension features to their customer. As with any web browser there are certain technical issue attached to it, one of the common issue user faces is regarding
How to Reset the Mozilla Firefox
one of the common issue user faces is regarding how to reset the Mozilla Firefox. User can take the assistance from the technical support or follow these simple procedures :
User needs to open the Firefox and click on the three stacked lines icon.
Now select the question mark icon at the bottom of the drop down menu.
Further select the “ Troubleshooting Information” in the slide out menu.
Now make sure to select the Reset Firefox button at the top right.
Choose the Reset Firefox to make the confirmation pop up windows.
In Spite of following all these procedures, user still faces the problem then it’s better to take the assistance from the tech support team. Mozilla has bunch of technical experts which have tons of experience to handle any issue on time. They make sure that every customer query should be properly listen and appropriate solution must be provided to their customer.
Mozilla Firefox Not Working
To fix this issues you have to find the exact reason of this issues. There may be lots of reasons that could be creating this problem. Before using any other approach to fix this issues you have to make sure that your device have proper internet connection. To resolve this issue you can try below mentioned approaches.
- First of all you need to refresh firefox feature because lots of issues can be fix by restoring Firefox to its default state.
- Make sure that the website you are trying to open is loading in other browser but not in Mozilla so you have to check the server settings of mozilla.
- Use the latest version of Mozilla. You can update firefox by clicking the option menu and keep it mind that never install updates from third party.
- There might be possibility that your device is run out of memory so it is recommended to clear the cookies and cache memory and close all the apps or uninstall if they are not necessary.
- Sometime your internet security software may block Firefox so disable this feature and restart your firefox.
- Disable all the extension and enable them one by one to check which one creating issues. Once you find the faulty one disable that permanently or install the new version.
- Try using Chrome clean-up tool If mozilla keeps on crashing every time to fix this issue effectively.
2 Best Ways To Open Firefox In The Safe Mode
- Open Firefox.
- Click on the Menu link located at the top right of the page.
- Under the same, click on the Help link, symbolized with the blue color with a Question mark.
- Scroll down the Help page and click on Restart with Add-ons Disabled.
- Thereafter you will see the dialogue box in your page, asking for the confirmation, click Restart.
- After following the above step, a pop-up will appear on your screen, click Continue in Safe Mode.
- Firefox opens in the Safe Mode, now disable all the Add-ons individually and make the changes you want to do in the Firefox.
If in the above step, you can't open the Firefox, then follow this method. This method is the command method.
Tap on the Window key and R key together to open the Run box.
Once the box is opened, type “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” -safe-mode
After entering the code hit Enter.
This will enable you to access the Firefox in the Safe Mode.
Mozilla Firefox Technical Support
Mozilla firefox is freeware web browser which is used by million of users. Some users may face technical glitches due to technical and non technical failure. In this situation users need to contact with Mozilla firefox Technical Support. It is one of the most chosen support service to get instantaneous technical support. It is the best way to get all the solution and frequently assistance. You can also visit the technical support website of Mozilla to get immediate solution. We provide reliable service and concentrate on hundred percent customer satisfaction. Contact us anytime to get solution for all the issues in relevance to Mozilla firefox.