How Do I Recover Icloud Password
iCloud is technology which is launched by Apple.Being divulge to the users it has been got popularity in a very short period of time.With the help of icloud user may get so many music service,documents,videos,images and so on according to their needs.You can share any images and videos through iCloud to your dear ones.it maintain a communication between those users who do not have iOS device. iCloud provides storage by which user can store any documents,files ,attachment and so on.
Although it provides so much fantastic features but there may be chance when you may face some technical issue while using icloud.To access icloud properly you need to fix all the issue.If you are not aware how to solve iCloud related issues then you may contact to iCloud technical support.Apple provides highly experienced and certified professionals who will help you all the time in providing best customer service to its user.Here are the some common uses are described below which user may face.
- What to do when iCloud app is not responding properly?
- How to fix when you unable to login with your iCloud account?
- How may you recover iCloud password.?
- What to do when iCloud is hacked by someone?
- What to do when you are unable to haring images and videos through iCloud?
- How to fix when you are getting Apple mail web server issues?
- Icloud is not compatible on your device?
- What to do when you are getting Outgoing and incoming server error?
- Getting failure issue when you are updating iCloud SMTP settings in MAC?
Getting error updating issue?
Icloud Password Recovery
Although iCloud is easy to use and you can use it for storing any thing of your iPhone but there may be a chance when you may forget your password.If you have forgotten your iCloud then you need to recover it.For iCloud password recovery ,you will have to follow given below steps.These steps will help you to rectify your issue.
- First of all you will have to go to Apple id account page.
- If you do not remember your password then you will have to click on the link “Forgot Apple id or password”.
- You have to choose option that you want to reset your password.
- Here you will have to choose how you want to reset your password.
- If you want to recover your password Via security questions then you will have to “Answer security questions” then you will have to follow the further steps.
- If you want to reset your password with the help of alternate email id then click on the “Get an email”.Here you will have to enter your alternate email id.
- You will get a link on your email id ,you will have to click on that link then you will be directly associated to your Apple account.
- Now you can change your password.
- You can also recover for reset Apple account.This will help you to access your Apple account.
- If you have lost your recovery key then you will have to click on the link “lost recovery key and you will get a message on your alternate email id.
- Now you will have to enter the Verification code and select a new password.
How to Reset iCloud Password on Mac?
iCloud is very popular among the billions f users for its cloud storage features. Are you using the iCloud on your Mac device and forgot your password? Then don’t worry about that because it is possible to reset iCloud password . For this, apply the following steps to reset iCloud password:
Step 1:- First of all, open your Mac and then go to the http://iforgot.apple.com
Step 2:- Now enter your Apple ID into the given box to proceed the recovery process.
Step 3:- Now enter your Apple ID as email address and then tap on the Next icon.
Step 4:- After that, you have to be needed to select the choice of Answer Security Questions.
Step 5:- Now Verify your date of birth to proceed to the next window.
Step 6:- Now type all the answer of security questions into the required field. These questions are those, which you have created at the season of making your Apple ID.
Step 7:- After that, tap on the Next.
Step 8:- Now type your New password for your iCloud account into the given box to complete the procedure.
How to retrieve deleted emails in iCloud?
Are you deleted your iCloud emails by mistake and now you want to recover them? When you deleted your messages, then iCloud moves these emails into the trash folder. These emails in the trash are erased permanently after 30 days. If you want to recover your deleted emails before they going to erased permanently, moves them to the another folder. For this, apply the following steps to recover:
Step 1:- First of all, open your browser and go to the official website of iCloud.
Step 2:- Now login to your iCloud account with your email ID and password.
Step 3:- Click on the Trash menu and then select Preferences from the action pop up menu.
Step 4:- Now click on the General icon and then choose move deleted messages to option.
Step 5:- After that, select another folder from the menu to move the messages.
Step 6:- Now click on the Done to complete the process.
After applying these steps, you can recover your deleted emails on your iCloud email account. Make sure that this procedure can be done with in a limited time frame.
ICLOUD TOLL FREE NUMBER
These were some of the technical issues that the users of the iCloud email are facing. The users might take the help and assistance from the technical experts by dialling the iCloud toll free number. By dialling this number the users may talk to the technical experts for getting the solution for their respective problems and that too in a very short period of time and that too at any time.