How to Fix HP Touch Screen not working Issue
HP is a Prominent Information Technology organization, manufactures Desktop, Laptop, and much Networking gadgets. The products features are good but somewhere it went for the breakdown and due to such few users reported HP touch screen not working. On the off chance that you are likewise confronting a similar issue, at that point take the means recorded beneath for the fast arrangement.
HP Touch Screen not Working: - Quick and Easy Solution
Reset HP Notebook
- First of all, reset your Notebook, if it has an external battery, then remove the same, unplug the AC adapter, remove all the external peripherals such as USB or external hard disk.
- Now press and hold the Power button for 15 seconds and then release it.
- Further, insert the battery and AC adapter, now press the Power button. Make sure, not to connect any external devices.
- If a startup menu appears, select Start Windows Normally and press Enter.
Configure the touch screen
- If the problem is not solved, then calibrate the touchscreen and for the same, go to the Windows section, search for Tablet PC setting
- Once the Window is open, click on the Display section and under the same, click on Calibrate.
- Now follow the on-screen instruction to complete the process.
- At last, save the calibration data.
- Now restart your Notebook, hope this time your touch screen of the device works.
On the off chance if you still face any issue, at that point don't hesitate to contact HP Support. The group offers the best and powerful illustration of any issue, as they are well informed and have a great hands-on understanding on fathoming various issues