Now enjoy the Email Group features on Outlook ǀ Get an illustrative way
Outlook has provided multiple and advanced features for the users and is specially designed so that users can get more benefits from the Outlook. One of such feature is the Email group. This lets you send an email to the groups and thus reduce the time and effort.
However, if still you are unaware of such benefit and wondering, how to create Outlook Email Group ? Then no need to get annoyed. Here, you will get the detailed approach of the same. So, just go through the process listed beneath and apply it.
How to create Outlook Email Group?
- Open Outlook and navigate to the Address Book on the Home Page.
- Once, you get in the Address Book, go to the Contacts.
- Under the same, click New Entry.
- Thereafter, you will have to create a New Group and for the same, click Select the Entry Type and under the same, select New Contact Group.
- Now, create a name for the group.
- It’s time to add the members and for the same, click on Add members and select your Contacts.
- After completing this procedure, move to the Put this Entry and click On the Contacts, this process will save your group information.
- Hence, you have successfully created a group mail.
Now, send an email to your group and enjoy the features of the Outlook. On the off chance, if you want to add more contacts on your Group then add the particular email on the contacts and thereafter, add the member to the Group.